If it's smooth, blemish-free skin you're looking for, you've come to the right place!
Meet Bentonite Clay - it's the reason why you'll want to enroll in this free online course hosted by ClassyCurlies.com.
THIS ONLINE COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You've struggled with acne and have tried "everything under the sun" to cure it
- You're looking to get away from beauty products with hash chemicals
- You believe in good old hands-on DIY projects
- You want to even your skin tone and shrink those pores
- You want to detox your skin
- Looking for "green" beauty alternatives
WHAT EXACTLY IS BENTONITE CLAY?
Called the "healing clay," Bentonite Clay is just that - ash made from volcanos. It has served as a cost-effective way to detox the body and fight various pathogens for centuries by cultures all over the world.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
- Deep dive into how you can use Bentonite Clay to heal your body
- Video tutorials on how to make your own Bentonite Clay face mask
- Recipe and materials sheet for facial mask
We forgot to mention...you can stop, replay and rewind any part - because you have lifetime access to your course.
HOW CAN I LEARN ABOUT OTHER DIY BEAUTY PROJECTS?
Our DIY with ClassyCurlies school is a spinoff of ClassyCurlies.com - our natural hair and healthy living site that's been around for eight years. We offer tons of other DIY beauty resources, like our DIY Shampoo + Conditioner and our DIY Rosewater courses packed with videos, ebooks, worksheets and more. Learn more here.
What are you waiting for? Enroll in this course for free!
Victoria T. Davis is the blogger behind ClassyCurlies.com, a website dedicated to natural hair care, healthy living and self confidence. By day you can find Davis in the Indianapolis community as she works as a journalist, but by night you can find her managing ClassyCurlies.com and connecting with women all across the world who desire to discover their inner beauty. Catch her on social media, @ClassyCurlies.