DIY Rosewater for Hair & Skin
A step-by-step tutorial on how to create your own rosewater
THIS MINI E-COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You've been on the hunt for a good all-natural moisturizing hair spray
- You've been wanting to try all-natural beauty products
- You want to learn how to jumpstart making your own natural hair and skin care products at home
- You're in need of a new facial cleanser or toner
- You suffer from dry or acne-prone skin
WHY MAKE YOUR OWN ROSEWATER?
Rosewater has tons of benefits like serving as an anti-inflammatory, but the real reason you should make your own is in the price.
The average 6oz bottle of rosewater from your local store is priced between $7-$15 depending on brand and quantity.
Our course shows you how to make up to 1/2 a gallon for under $7. You'll have so much to use, you'll begin using it in everything - hair conditioners, dish detergents and more.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROSEWATER?
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Adding moisture (to hair and skin)
- Preventing acne
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Provides a light, floral scent
- Can use used as a facial toner
- Acts as a cleanser
- Can help cure symptoms of eczema
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS MINI COURSE?
How to make your own rosewater using two ingredients and three kitchen tools in less than 20 minutes. It includes a video tutorial, instruction sheet on how it's done and a bonus sheet on 5 ways to use rosewater.
HOW CAN I LEARN OTHER BEAUTY DIY PROJECTS?
Our DIY with ClassyCurlies school is a spinoff of ClassyCurlies.com - our natural hair and healthy living site that's been around for seven years - and we offer tons of other DIY beauty resources, like our DIY Shampoo + conditioner course packed with videos, ebooks, worksheets and more. Learn more here.
We forgot to mention...you can stop, replay and rewind any part - because you have lifetime access to your course.
Victoria T. Davis is the content creator behind ClassyCurlies.com, a website dedicated to plant-based hair care, healthy living and self confidence. Victoria has taught over 500 women in the DIY With ClassyCurlies online school who are passionate about non-toxic beauty products.